Genre: fanfiction (Finder no Hyouteki)
Rated: PG-13 (inneuendo, strong language)
Stated: 07.07.2006
Ended: 02.09.2006
Author’s Note: During a night of drinking, Takaba's friends suddenly speculate the 'secret adventures' of their friend. I have been writing this while I was writing other fiction and found myself struggling to wrap it up. However, this my attempt at a lighthearted piece on how Takaba's friends would spend the evening as they shared a couple rounds of drinks. Unbetaed because I wasn't sure what to think about this. Hope it isn't too disappointing.

Summary: Three hours later and six packs later, the group sat around the apartment in a drunken bliss. While Takatou and Jun sat at the table, buzzed and smiling happily, Akita had managed to get himself in a tangled mess with the futon, flailing helplessly. Kou suddenly erupted with laughter, drunkenly grabbing for Takatou’s phone and flipping it open.


---------------------------



"Come on, Akita!" Kou egged on as he waved a bottle of Kirin beer in front of the Japanese youth, “one night out with the boys won’t hurt!” The slightly buzzed man proceeded to crawl on the low coffee table, smiling happily as he slinked towards his victim. Kou is another one of those people that should not be given alcohol in large amounts. Things hazardous to people’s health almost always occurred.

“He’s Mr.-I’m-going-to-retire-before-I’m-35-Businessman,” Yoshida piped up, a red blush deepening on his face as he took a swig from the beer bottle from his spot next to Akita. Yoshida belonged to the same Drunkasaurus-R-Us club, often acting as Kou’s partner in crime. Tokyo often found itself beyond repair, an aftermath created by the pair. “Heh,” the businessman replied, “better than being twins with you guys, you lightweight!”

"What?! We're not lightweights!"
"Hehe... at least we're having more fun than you, you funsucker!"
"... Takatou, remember your bet with Yoshi? I think you have your proof."

As if on cue, Takatou whipped out his cell phone to snap a picture of the pair of drunken men, who were powdered with an alluring shade of red.

( secrets, secrets are no fun... )

Date: 2006-09-03 10:58 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] aine-enia.livejournal.com
I'd like to read the rest. May I?

Date: 2006-09-03 01:11 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] evilkat-meow.livejournal.com
Hi. I'm interested in reading the rest. Please add me. Thanks^^

Date: 2006-09-04 07:59 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] sin24.livejournal.com
I like to read the rest. Can you add me. thank you

Date: 2006-09-04 10:12 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] thegreekie.livejournal.com
Hi, please add me too.

Date: 2006-09-05 10:34 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] ferris04.livejournal.com
May I read more...i am intrigued

Date: 2006-09-07 05:50 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] yusiara.livejournal.com
I want to read it too :) Please add me

Date: 2006-09-13 12:04 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] siryns-magick.livejournal.com
Can I read this? Please?

Date: 2006-09-20 02:16 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] kireishoujo.livejournal.com
Hello, I respectfully request to be added. I'd love to read the rest. Thanks very much!

Profile

sere_dara: (Default)
sakura flutter in the moonlight

August 2009

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324 2526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 31st, 2026 06:59 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios